Let’s Get You Set Up!
First off, a big thank you for choosing First Calgary! We’re really glad to have you as a new member.
Our members are people, not numbers. We have honest conversations, about real things, as real people, connecting the dots between your financial aspirations and life. We’re here to help you achieve your goals and dreams, and to give back to your community along the way.
Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Now let’s help you get the most out of your membership.
Free ATMs! We love those. Thousands of credit unions and other participants across Canada give First Calgary Financial members surcharge free ATM use.
Download The App
An award-winning banking app? Yes, please!
Access all your daily banking on your smartphone or tablet:
- Check your balance
- Use Deposit Anywhere™ to quickly and securely deposit cheques with just tap of our app and a snap of your cheque
- Email or transfer money
- Pay bills
- ...and so much more.
Get to know the perks of membership.
- Members get discounts on insurance. Yup, that's right. We offer preferred member discounts through our trusted partner, CUMIS. Call CUMIS at 1.800.810.2847 or get a free estimate online.
- All of Alberta is your home branch! You now have surcharge free in-branch transactions in more than 100 communities across the province. Learn More
- Free Member Alerts. Take advantage of the Member Alert service to help you protect your accounts from the most common fraud schemes. Learn More
- You’re now a shareholder, With the purchase of your first share for $1, you’ll share in our profits through dividends and you have a say in how we’re governed through democratic elections for our Board of Directors (who are all member-owners too!)
Whatever your goals are, we can help.
Your goals, your dreams and your needs will always come first. Let us help you get one step closer to the future you want. Take advantage of a free, comprehensive Values Based Financial Plan.
Whether you need to borrow for a short-term need or a long-term goal, we’ve got you covered.