Maximize Your Retirement With The Right Options
Retirement is finally here. You’ve planned, saved, and you’ve worked hard for it. And now there are some decisions to be made on how you manage your retirement savings. And there are a lot of options.
We want you to reap the maximum benefits possible from your accumulated savings. You can convert your RSP to one of several options, and you must terminate it by no later than December 31 of the year you turn 71.
When you decide to convert your Retirement Savings Plan (RSP) into Registered Retirement Income Funds (RIF), you'll start drawing on your retirement income. A RIF provides you with a regular stream of income, subject to a minimum annual withdrawal amount. Any interest you earn on your RIF will continue to grow, tax-sheltered, until it's withdrawn as income.
Talk to our knowledgeable and experienced team about your RIF options. We’ll make a plan together that lets you access the savings you need to have a great retirement, while letting your wealth grow tax free and delivering the maximum return.
Retirement Income Fund
Non-Redeemable: 5 year Term Deposit
Non-Redeemable: 4-5 year Term Deposit
Non-Redeemable: 3-4 year Term Deposit
Non-Redeemable: 2-3 year Term Deposit
Non-Redeemable: 1-2 year Term Deposit
Non-Redeemable: Step-Up 18+18 Effective Rate
Non-Redeemable: Step-Up 9+9 Effective Rate
Redeemable: Step-Up 6+6 Effective Rate
Variable Rate Plan
- 1 - 3 year terms
- $500 minimum investment required
- Redeemable and non-redeemable options
- Earn Higher Rates for the second half of your term with an escalating interest rate
- 20% Classic withdrawal option*
- Interest paid annually
Term Deposit RIF
- 1 - 5 year non-redeemable term options available with $500 minimum investment required
- >1 year non-redeemable term options available with $2,000 minimum investment required
- Interest calculated daily and compounded annually
- Interest calculated daily and paid semi-annually
- Interest rate determined by market
Recommended For You
The Legal Stuff: