Everyday Chequing Accounts
Award-winning banking apps, no fee chequing accounts, free ATM networks and linked chequing and savings accounts that work smarter.
Plus, you’re protected by a rock solid 100% Deposit & Interest Guarantee*, unique to credit unions. These accounts make accessing your everyday banking needs easy.
?Did You Know
Switching Is Simple When We Make It Easy For You. Use ClickSWITCH to securely transfer direct deposit and automated bill payments to your new First Calgary Financial chequing account in just a few clicks.
No Fees For Me™
Don’t pay banking fees when you don’t have to.
- It's completely free
- Has unlimited monthly transactions
- Requires no minimum balance
- Includes a free Save It For Later savings account
- Includes your choice of three free upgrades that make it free banking even better! Select from enhanced personal banking, investing or special student options.
Avoid costly fees on unexpected cheques and debits when your chequing account balance is low.
- Protect yourself from penalties
- Ensure your cheques and other debits are automatically covered
- Avoid non-sufficient funds services fees
- Avoid unauthorized overdraft charges
ChangeUp™ is an awesome automatic saving feature. Whenever you make a purchase with your MEMBER CARD®, ChangeUp rounds up your transaction to the nearest dollar and automatically transfer that additional amount to a linked savings account, along with up to five additional dollars per transaction.
US Dollar Account
Planning a US trip, or have currency leftover from your last time abroad? Avoid the hassle and cost of currency exchange. This US Dollar Account has:
- No monthly account fee
- Free in-branch withdrawals, in-branch transfers and cheque clearing when a monthly average balance of $1,000 is maintained throughout the month
- Free online banking and telephone banking access
- Free monthly e-Statements
- Interest earning perks ($5,000 minimum balance required)
Protect Your Bank Draft Like Cash
Bank Drafts are available to members at any branch location. It's vital that you treat your bank draft like cash once it is issued. Unlike personal cheques, Bank Drafts are guaranteed instruments, which means a stop payment cannot be placed on it and it cannot be cancelled.
When delivering your bank draft to the intended recipient, we strongly recommend that you personally deliver it, or that a trackable delivery method is employed, such as courier or registered mail.
Learn more about next steps if your bank draft has been lost or stolen.
Deposit cheques with your smartphone
Just download the First Calgary Financial mobile app for Apple or Android devices and you’ll have access to the Deposit Anywhere™ feature for quick, easy and secure remote cheque deposits.
Recommended For You
The Legal Stuff