Free Guest Wi-Fi Services
CODE OF CONDUCT
First Calgary Financial guests using the free wireless (Wi-Fi) internet service will not knowingly access, upload, download, stream, store, display, distribute or publish any information that:
- Allows children to be exposed to offensive content, this includes but is not limited to pornography, violence, discrimination, hatred.
- Is transmitting, retrieving or storing communications of a discriminatory or harassing nature or materials that are X-rated or deemed to be obscene under federal or provincial legislation.
- Constitutes messages of sexual harassment or which contains inappropriate romantic overtones.
- Is harassment of any kind.
- Threatens or intimidates any person or suggests violence, hatred or discrimination toward other people.
- Is racially, culturally or religiously offensive.
- Is of a defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane, pornographic or sexually explicit nature.
- Is derogatory or inflammatory remarks about an individual’s race, age, disability, religion, national origin, physical attributes or sexual preference.
- Contains inappropriate religious or political messages.
- Violates or infringes the rights of any other person according to the Alberta Human Rights Commission or the Canadian Charter of Rights or Freedoms.
- Violates the PIPEDA (The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act).
- Encourages the use of controlled substances, participation in an illegal act or uses the system to incite criminal actions.
- Advocates illegal acts or facilitates unlawful activity.
- Is illegal, this may include but is not limited to: promoting a pyramid scheme, distributing illegal obscenity, receiving, transmitting or possessing child pornography, infringing copyrights and trademarks.
- Allows their mobile device to actively monitor, capture and record other mobile device wireless traffic.
- Allows their mobile device to seek and exploit another mobile device.