DON’T BE WITHOUT THE CARD YOU NEED.
Making everyday purchases is fast, more secure and convenient with Samsung Pay.
Members, you can swipe up from the home button on your Samsung Android device for a simple way to access your First Calgary MEMBER CARD. Purchases can then be authenticated with your PIN, iris or fingerprint* before tapping your phone over a POS terminal. Samsung Pay can be used at merchant terminals where you can tap, scan or swipe a payment card.
How To Set up Samsung Pay:
- Make sure you own a compatible Samsung Phone or Watch.
- Samsung Pay should be preloaded on any available Samsung phone, but it can easily be re-installed by visited your Google Play Store.
- Open the Samsung Pay app and tap 'Get Started'.
- Enter a PIN for Samsung Pay, and then enter it again to confirm.
- If its your first time using Samsung Pay, you will be asked to add payment cards. Follow the prompts to do this.
How To Make Retail Purchases With Samsung pay:
- Select the Samsung Pay app icon on swipe up from the bottom of your Samsung Android device.
- Authenticate your identity easily using your iris, fingerprint or by entering your PIN.
- Hold your phone over any POS terminal accepting payment cards that tap, swipe or scan.
Samsung Pay is Safe and Secure!
Samsung Pay is equipped with the security and fraud support provided by First Calgary Financial and more. All purchases require authorization, and network tokenization technology prevents your card number from being transmitted to merchants. And if you device is lost or stolen, you can remotely disable the app!
Have questions? Talk to us at 1.866.923.4778
?Did You Know
Whether you need to tap or swipe a card, Samsung Pay makes payment possible at almost any POS terminal in Canada!
The Legal Stuff:
2017 Samsung Electronics Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Samsung and Samsung Galaxy are registered trademarks or trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., used with permission.