Important Member Notice: How You Login To Online Banking Has changed.
We're here to help you through this transition.
We care about making banking easy. That's why we've simplified the way you login to your First Calgary Financial Online Banking experience. You don't need to remember your member number and branch number to login any longer! Instead, you'll be using your 19-digit Member Card Number (PAN) and your existing password (PAC).
Here's what happens next, depending on your current situation:
I Have a First Calgary Member Card That I Use For Day-to-Day Banking
- You will now be prompted to login to online banking using your 19-digit Member Card Number instead of your 7-digit member number and branch number. That's it!
I Don't Currently Have A First Calgary Member Card
- To make this transition as seamless as possible, you were mailed a new First Calgary Member Card which would allow you to login to online banking. If you would like to use your new card for everyday banking, you will need to contact us at 1.866.923.4778 to activate it and link it to a First Calgary account, like our fantastic No Fees For Me™ daily banking account, free of monthly fees! If you have not received your new card yet, call us at 1.866.923.4778 or visit your local branch.
- Business Memberships without a Member Card did not automatically have a Member Card mailed out. If you haven't heard from your local branch yet, please contact us at 1.866.923.4778 or visit your local branch to have a Member Card issued on your business account.
- You were automatically mailed a PIN for your new Member Card, just in case you'd like to use it for every day banking. To do this, you will need to contact us to link your new Member Card to a First Calgary account.
I Have Multiple First Calgary Member Cards - How do I know which one to use?
- To make things as seamless as possible for you, we've associated your online banking login with the Member Card you used most recently, as of March 19, 2019 - which a letter mailed to you from First Calgary advised you of. That will be the card number you use to login to online banking moving forward. If you're unsure, or if you would like to change the card you use to login to online banking with, call us at 1.866.923.4778 or visit your local branch. We're here to help!
Frequently Asked Questions:
We've captured some of the top Frequently Asked Questions and would be happy to connect with you to answer any additional questions you may have.
If you have additional questions, don't hesitate to contact our teams. Call us at 1.866.923.4778 or:
Recommended For You
The Legal Stuff