Online banking allows you to access your bank account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from your home, your office or anywhere in the world using your PC or laptop.
Online banking with your PC or laptop allows you to:
- Obtain current account balances
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Transfer funds to other peoples' Canadian bank accounts using INTERAC® e-Transfer
- View account history
- Make loan payments
- Post-date or pay bills immediately
- View cheque images
- Access your Qtrade accounts
- Change your statement options
- View your electronic statement
Members have the capability to transfer between business and personal accounts, as well as to another member’s account.
Download to your financial package
Select a financial package where you can export your data. The packages currently available are:
- AACPAC Simply Accounting
- Intuit Quickbooks
- Intuit Quicken
- Microsoft Money
- or download it to Microsoft Excel
For technical assistance with online banking, our Member Care Centre representatives will be happy to assist you.
Feedback & Questions Form